Monday 18 April 2011

Caravans and Cupcakes!

Retro styling for an easy, breezy summer living
PUMPS Bensimon: Reddirect FABRICS: Vanessa Arbuthnott 

1. & 2.  BAKERY & EVENT CATERING: Enjoy Cupcakes 3. Dresses SHOP: Boden   4. & 6. FABRICS: Vanessa Arbuthnott 5.PHOTOGRAPHER: Sandra Lane VINTAGE PATTERN: from my own collection
1.SHOP: Boden 2.BAKERY & EVENT CATERING: Enjoy Cupcakes 3.VINTAGE PATTERN: from my own collection  4.TILES: Welbeck Tiles
1.& 3.BAKERY & EVENT CATERING: Enjoy Cupcakes 2.PHOTOGRAPHER: Christine Bauer 4.STYLING & PHOTOGRAPHY: Heather Bullard 5.Cards and stationary from SHOP: Mulberry Muse
1.PHOTOGRAPHER: Hugh Stewart 2. & 7.FABRICS: Vanessa Arbuthnott 3.PAINT: Farrow & Ball 4.LOCATION AGENCY: Light Locations 5.SHOP:Joules 6.STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER: Pernilla Hed 
1.MAGAZINE: Country Homes & Interiors 2.FABRIC: Cath Kidston 3.FABRIC: Cabbages & Roses 4.STYLIST: Atlanta Bartlett 5.PUMPS Bensimon: Reddirect 
1. & 2.PHOTOGRAPHER: Tom Leighton 3.& 5. FABRICS: Vanessa Arbuthnott 4.SHOP: Boden 6.STYLIST: Jane Cumberbatch Pure Style 


14 comments:

DomCurieuse said...

Really refreshing : I love it !

Foxanddahlia said...

I am so very thrilled that you discovered me, so that I discovered you!! You have great style and an inate "eye" for detail. I love your post today. I am such a fan of Vanessa Arbuthott.

XXX

Signe said...

Amazing summery post, almost makes me want to get myself a caravan :)

Happy Monday!

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

Dear Glenda,
every time when I come on your blog I´m so excited about the inspirations!!!!!!
Hugs,
Yvonne

Wendy Paula said...

Wonderful post what a lovely summery inspiration:)
Have a wonderful week!
Wendy

Irene b said...

how many inspiration!!! you have a graet talent girl your eyes can catch the perfect details!!

Foxanddahlia said...

Thank you for your lovely comment today. The kitchen I think is from house to home and the jack russel is mine!

xx

Anonymous said...

Always feminine, always inspiring, always arising creativity, always empowering, always lively and sweet, fine, lovely, so heartful - pure empowerment to live. I´m yours :o))
Amina + Paul

flowers on my table said...

Love the ice-cream colours and the retro feel to this post. Aren't Vanessa Arbuthnott fabrics just gorgeous? Love Linda x

Susan T said...

Ooh I love Vanessa Arbuthnott's fabrics too. So fresh, wonderful for sunny summer rooms. Perfect against a cool white background - Did I say that!!

XXX

Just White said...

So fresh and summery!!

Always a pleasure to read your blog!

Pamela said...

Lovely summer post Glenda!!!

Pamela xo

koralee said...

Everything is so dreamy over here...I want my summer days to be filled with all these things. Thank you so much for finding me...because now I have found you! Happy dance. xoxoxo

Magnus said...

So lovely and chic pics as always =)
take care // magnus