Sunday 28 February 2016

|| PINTEREST FINDS | February 2016

INTERIORS AND ARCHITECTURE:

Highlighting some of my favourite finds on Pinterest for February
Above image: Tuneful House | Prefettura di Shiga, Japan - 2014 - FROM: Kouichi Kimura Architects archilovers

Above images: 1. no skirting boards | shadow gap recessed lighting | white oiled oak flooring by Dinesen | interior: John Pawson 
2. Robert Dye architects | extended london mews house | window detail internal external: dezeen 3.Tuneful House | Prefettura di Shiga, Japan - 2014 - FROM: Kouichi Kimura Architects archilovers 4.palest white oiled oak wood floors by Dinesen || John Pawson House Londonhviidphotography 5.Image 10 of 32 from gallery of Chiyodanomori Dental Clinic / Hironaka Ozawa: Photograph by Daici Ano || arch daily 6.contemporary linear fireplace || P.C. Hooftstraat | Hofman Dujardin 
Above images: 1., 4. & 6. modern home design based on a barn by Spot Architects via Trendir 2. contemporary stone entrance porch McLean Quinlan Architects 5. new contemporary steel frame inserted into traditional barn by McGarry-Moon architects via dezeen magazine
Above image: contemporary light filled home || Villa Amsterdam | HofmanDujardin

To view more of my Pinterest Pins:


For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes









2 comments:

Catia from Leuli said...

Hello Glenda,

I wanted to let you that your pictures on Pinterest as well as your blog resonate in me. It's just that I feel "so me". Everything is so beautiful and tasteful. It's just perfect and it's difficult for me to express the feelings going on. Elegant, easy and though so comfortable - you made my Sunday. Thank you so much for sharing.
Catia

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Thank you so much for such a lovely message Catia, you have made my entire week! Warmest wishes - Glenda