Friday 9 August 2013

New Discoveries!


August 2013

The first of an additional regular monthly feature for The Paper Mulberry - highlighting shops, blogs and products that I have just discovered and want to share. This month it's a fabulous online shop Idyll Home selling beautiful and unusual vintage and modern home accessories, lighting and furniture. If you are a lover of 'Scandi-chic' (including Tine K) then this is the place to go! Their zinc planters, based on vintage wash tubs are fabulous!!! Here is just a small selection of their gorgeous goodies. 


Above images: all from Idyll Home
To shop just click the picture or name above!




Other posts you might like:
     

     


For more information on anything shown in the above images and links to tutorials, please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their respective web sites. I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes
 

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Love your new feature, headed on over to check out the wares :)

therelishedroost said...

Thanks for sharing!!
xoKarolyn

Monica said...

Love the basket section. Your post on the laundry rooms are so inviting to do a chore...I need to make my laundry room more inviting so I complete the job.

Rebecca Corvese said...

I love these items. I'm going to check out the link now!

Happy Labor Day!

Rebecca